Do you know what GB WhatsApp media is? It is actually any type of file or message that is exchanged through the GB WhatsApp messaging platform. It includes not only photos, videos, voice messages, files, and even stickers or GIFs.
GB WhatsApp Official
Official Website: gbwa.dev
Here for more info about GB WhatsApp.
When someone sends you media on GB WhatsApp, by default it is automatically saved to your phone’s gallery or camera roll. But this automatic saving takes up your device’s memory, but you can adjust the settings to prevent media from being saved automatically.
Do you know how to set it up in GB WhatsApp so that media files are not saved to your phone? The answer will be announced soon, don’t worry.
- Open GB WhatsApp and then tap on the three-dot icon which is in the top right corner.
- Tap on “Settings” and then select “Chats.”
- Scroll down and find the “Media visibility” option.
- Uncheck the button next to “Show media in gallery”.
- Open GB WhatsApp and tap the “Settings” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Chat” and turn off the “Save to Camera Roll” toggle switch.
If you want to stop saving media for a specific individual chat or group, then you can follow these steps.
- Open a personal chat or group.
- Click on the More option and then View contact or group information.
- Alternatively, tap the contact’s name or the group’s subject.
- Tap Media Visibility and then select No. Finally, click OK and you’re done.
Look at this setting is not very simple, but also to reduce the burden on your phone it, come and try it!
If you are interested in GB WhatsApp, then you can try to download it. I will put a download link for the latest version of GB WhatsApp APK below.